• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HMK Hustler Jacket

T

Tanman

Mar 23, 2009
Ketchikan , AK
They look bad a. Who's got one?? How dry does it keep you after a long day of riding. Is it too insulated? how puffy is it? lets hear some opinions - Thanks Tanner

T

Tanman

Mar 23, 2009
Ketchikan , AK
Well I bought one so ill let you know.. no reviews from anyone, so must not be the most popular jacket. I think Klim gear is the chit, but im givin this a shot for looks and switchin it up

T
Nov 11, 2010
I just got mine in last week. Looks sick. Its not puffy at all. It looks really well made. Still waitn for som snow to try it out tho. Ill post after i get some pow on it.

T
Nov 11, 2010
Got to put the Hustler through its strides this weekend. It performs as good as it looks, and got multiple compliments on it. Saturday morning was around 20 degrees plenty warm. Sunday was around 40, shed some layers and was perfect, stayed completly dry all weekend even after taking a couple of diggers. Everything in my pockets stayed dry also. Great jacket:first:

T

Tanman

Mar 23, 2009
Ketchikan , AK
I have also put my jacket through its paces these last few months. I am very pleased with it. Under real wet conditions it seems to soak up water but under most snow conditions and anything well below freezing its great. The fabric isn't a gore-tex like Klim but I am very please with this coat. Thanks for your feedback as well bro! And best of all like I wanted it looks bad a$$!!!

Premium Features