• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 M8000 sno pro

S
Nov 14, 2011
Hey guys, just bought a 2015 m8000 and was wondering what were some good upgrades or aftermarket stuff for these and good maintenance tips. Also some set suspension and clutching set ups. Thinking of a can and vent kit right away to shave some weight and keep cool. Do most my riding under 3000 ft in u.p of michigan. Any help greatly appreciated thanks!

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Sledder23, congraualions on the new sled!

I too just picked up my first proclimb, a 2015 M8000 like yours. You may want to ask your question on the Proclimb forum. Some of us hop back and forth because we have both sleds. You will see I asked a similar question this past week, it may help answer some of your questions.

Here's a link if you don't know where to find it:

http://www.snowest.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=329

S
Nov 14, 2011
Thanks Fb been reading in on your upgrades. Really makes me get greedy and want more and more and havent even ridden it yet! Lol

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I'm right there with you Sledder 23. It's tough to figure out how many mods to do and how much to spend before the snow even flies. Mine sled showed up last Saturday and the list building is in full swing. Best of luck, I am sure we will be comparing notes.

B-Ridge Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2011
Michigan
Boards, can and skis. Headlight delete and belt drive if you really want to drop some weight. I went with a post forward but it's more rider preference mod.

Premium Features