• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"NEW" Hybrid Rubber SNOW FLAPS

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
*NEW* Proven Design Products Snow Flap for the 2009-11 Arctic Cat X-Fire/M-Series chassis.

"New Cat Head" Hybrid Rubber snowflap in White for the 2009-11 Arctic Cat X-Fire/M-Series chassis.

Our HYBRID RUBBER snowflaps are the ideal flap for deep powder riding! Our special blend of rubber gives the flap the flexibility needed to fold up while staying rigid enough to stop debris when on the trail. Reinforced ribbed backing allows flap to keep its structure while in transit and not be sucked in the track. All snow flaps are direct OEM replacements with no modifications needed to the sled. Snow flap measures 22" long x 17.25" wide and includes all necessary mounting hardware.

Fits the following models:

•2009-2011 Arctic Cat X-Fire
•2009-2011 Arctic Cat M-Series

http://www.provendesignproducts.com/M-Series__05-11_.html

Please send us a message or give us a call at 248-303-8777 with any questions!

Hyrbrid Rubber Cat Head.jpg Hybrid Rubber Cat head_R.jpg Hybrid Rubber_4.jpg

aphoric

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2011
Centennial, CO
You should post a video to show how it flexes. Maybe not call it hybrid, if someone thinks it's like a Prius on here...

DPalmerM10

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2008
Crescent,OR
For sleds with reverse, it needs to be shorter. Unloading off a sled deck it sure wouldnt work. I like the idea, for powder. Dave..:face-icon-small-coo

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Lol. By "Hybrid" we mean a mix between our standard flap and our old rubber flap resulting in a higher density stiffer rubber yet still very flexible.

Will get a video in the works guys, thanks for the input!

-Matt

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
Could you post a picture showing the difference between the standard and shorty versions please? I'm not sure which length I should order lol

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Not a problem!

The standard flap for the M-Series is 22" long, the Shorty is 18". I run the shorty all year as its a bit smaller and looks cooler IMO, but a lot of guys still run the standard for those little trail trips with the family so they dont throw chunks at those behind them.

Just personal preference..

Here are some pics, the first 2 of the "Plain Black" and the "Stripper" are the standard 22", the "New Cat Head" logo is the Shorty flap.

-Matt

Distributor_MSeries-Xfire.jpg M-Series_Sripper.jpg Shorty Cat Head.jpg

T

tynels24

Aug 1, 2008
Volga SD
Quality!!!!!!

have a shorty cat head on my sled... very nice! short enough i dont back over it off the trailer...but long enough it doesnt throw snow to badly. I really like the look of it too!:face-icon-small-coo

project_m8 035.jpg project_m8 040.jpg project_m8 041.jpg

Premium Features