• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'06 M7-8BB boondocker numbers for Washington State

B
Oct 4, 2008
Stanwood,WA
Hey everyone,

So I know there are probably already some threads on this but I can't seem to find any good ones. I have an '06 M7 162 w/ ported 800 BB and RK Tek Billet Head. I had good Boondocker numbers while running my HPS can, but decided to go back to the stock can to try and improve my low end power curve. All of my Y-Pipe, Pipe, and can are now stock. I have an aftermarket intake as well. I mainly ride at Mount Baker 3500-7500 ft. If someone has a setup like this and rides in Washington State with good numbers that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Keep the snow flying!!
-Scott

tatorsalad

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
What are your # now and did you make sure your power valves are clearing all the way pull the y-pipe and turn the servo buy hand to see if they clear all the way that can give you all you payed for in the port job the spacers do not seem to pull them up all the way also where is your clutch 3500-7500 is alot of range what rpm are you pulling? pm me please

B
Oct 4, 2008
Stanwood,WA
Really?? Nobody has good Boondocker settings for Washington? Tatorsalad I appreciate your info...thanks! If anyone else has some numbers don't be afraid to share. That's what this forum is all about! Thanks!

-Scott

Premium Features