• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

740 Union bay! SOOOOOOO CLOSE !

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Ok here! I thought i had better start a new Thread!!

Here it is!!

So close the being done!!
Hood coming this weekend!!:D

sledfinished001.jpg

sledfinished002.jpg

sledfinished003.jpg

sledfinished004.jpg

sledfinished005.jpg

sledfinished006.jpg

sledfinished007.jpg

No more oil injection, and iam running Husky 94 oct boat gas!! RUNS ****ING CRAZY!

Enjoy
Justin:beer;:beer;

D
Jan 17, 2009
GF, MT
what are you running for front shocks and how did you raise the front end so much ? nice sled what pipes are you running and what rpm ? i sure think you have a nice ride have fun with it
dan

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
what are you running for front shocks and how did you raise the front end so much ? nice sled what pipes are you running and what rpm ? i sure think you have a nice ride have fun with it
dan

16" fox race shocks, it took a lot of work and redoing to get to front end up!
**** you know what? i have nothing in there but the 16" shock the keep it of there!! If you try youll get it!;)
Iam running twin crank shop pipes, bored 44mm carbs, and kickazz air pods!
I never had the chance to look down at my RPM because that little mother climbs fast and hard!:D But Curt at union bay told my "with twin pipes it should run at 8200 rpm" and it engages at 4400 rpm!:)

Its one hell of a ride!! As soon as we get my hood we're heading up for the high mountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Later

hey, what jet's you running in that beast? I havnt had a chance to open mine up yet. What I used to think was rich, was acctually not enough clutch weigth. So now, I fear I may be to lean? going out tomorrow, taking the mrs. gona ride the groomed road/trail to the Mtns. She's never been up there yet, new rider, so good chance fro me to play. Just dont wana be too lean outa the box and squeak?!

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
hey, what jet's you running in that beast? I havnt had a chance to open mine up yet. What I used to think was rich, was acctually not enough clutch weigth. So now, I fear I may be to lean? going out tomorrow, taking the mrs. gona ride the groomed road/trail to the Mtns. She's never been up there yet, new rider, so good chance fro me to play. Just dont wana be too lean outa the box and squeak?!

Iam running 400s at 4360 feet! and that just a little rich, but better safe then sorry!!!!
iam going to try and run a set of 380s at 5000-6000 feet , then 360s at 7000 feet, then maybe a set of 340s at 10000 feet
dont know how high those areas are but!

Premium Features