• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Squamish Area Riding Partners Needed!

A

Alpine_Bound

Apr 22, 2009
Too many to list
I just recently moved to Squamish and am looking for people to ride with anywhere in the Squamish/Whistler/Pemberton area. I have 8 years trail riding experience and one season of mountain riding under my belt. I always carry shovel, beacon, probe, spare belt and plugs etc. Will be off work from Nov 10 to Dec 15 (hope there is enough snow by then), and I have room for another sled on my deck. Would really appreciate anyone willing to show me around the area!

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I just recently moved to Squamish and am looking for people to ride with anywhere in the Squamish/Whistler/Pemberton area. I have 8 years trail riding experience and one season of mountain riding under my belt. I always carry shovel, beacon, probe, spare belt and plugs etc. Will be off work from Nov 10 to Dec 15 (hope there is enough snow by then), and I have room for another sled on my deck. Would really appreciate anyone willing to show me around the area!

Well you picked the best snowmobile site for finding riding buddies.Over the last couple of years I have made the same sort of posts and have met soime great peps that I still ride with.
Keep us posted on the Pemberton sticky thread on conditions as I am hoping to get up there this season.
Keep up the snow dance and have a safe season.

Dave

B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
Welcome and enjoy!

Well if your leavin on Dec 15 your definitely gonna want to be coming back again.

I work out of province, but live in Squam, with a slack work schedule. I hope to be riding a few days every other week(wish it could be more!!). Throw me a PM and we could definitely go for a rip and a beer.

Keep watchin the weather and hope for the best.

Later on

Bryan

A

Alpine_Bound

Apr 22, 2009
Too many to list
Well if your leavin on Dec 15 your definitely gonna want to be coming back again.

I work out of province, but live in Squam, with a slack work schedule. I hope to be riding a few days every other week(wish it could be more!!). Throw me a PM and we could definitely go for a rip and a beer.

Keep watchin the weather and hope for the best.

Later on

Bryan[/QUOTE

I will definately be back after Dec 15, I am off work for all of February and April as well. I'll give you a shout when we get some snow, it can't come soon enough!

E
Apr 16, 2008
squamish riding partners

I am looking for riding partners in squamish as well.. i moved here last year , i know brandywine ok, riding style is aggressive, im on a 09 xp... like to sled board too..

anyone need partners?... i know a couple guys here but getting days off to jive can be hard..

anyone up for some roopin'?

B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
I'm up to it!

You can get it to snow...I'll ride with ya, I would anyway but ya gotta try everything to get the snow back!!

Premium Features