• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Etec silencer

L

Lank

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
I have a T3 etec snowchecked for 2016 and am interested in a silencer only, no other mods. I have read all the horror stories from people who have installed various brands of silencers on their ski doo only to have it throw codes, bog and have other serious issues. What steps has SLP taken to address these issues and can I be assured your product will perform as advertised without all the negative side effects?

SLP

Premium Member
E-TEC Silencer

I have a T3 etec snowchecked for 2016 and am interested in a silencer only, no other mods. I have read all the horror stories from people who have installed various brands of silencers on their ski doo only to have it throw codes, bog and have other serious issues. What steps has SLP taken to address these issues and can I be assured your product will perform as advertised without all the negative side effects?

All of our silencers, well all of our exhausts for that matter. Are dyno tested but just as importantly field verified to make sure that there won't be any issues. We spend many hours and miles making sure that there aren't going to be any issues in the field. We have had a lot of success with this the E-TEC product line without having issues of throwing codes, bogging or otherwise from running our exhaust components.

Let us now if you have any other questions.

Premium Features