• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

-2 timing key, what would you think about results?

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
Finally someone brings up the TPS!!! I have told many people that and they look at me like i am on crack!!! It works!!!!! Its a 3D timing system!!! I did that and a couple other tricks to a 2010 with a CPC stageIII and I can run 14lbs on straight 91 pump fuel and never hit the det sensor. Taking away compression will loose throttle response so you have to think outside the box:face-icon-small-win

Cool info! How much does that adjustment affect timing? I assume you would be able to see the difference with a timing light???

I assume it also affects fuel, but the regulator or box can fix that???

Is the 14psi on pump with reduced timing equate to similar HP as 14psi with stock timing?

Lots of things to think about.....starting to hurt....LOL

Y
Sep 6, 2008
WORLD
www.brani.org
that trick was used by many people last 3 years, but no one will tell you that he "tune" his TPS.

Cool info! How much does that adjustment affect timing? I assume you would be able to see the difference with a timing light???
I assume it also affects fuel, but the regulator or box can fix that???
Is the 14psi on pump with reduced timing equate to similar HP as 14psi with stock timing?
Lots of things to think about.....starting to hurt....LOL

Premium Features