• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Intake Vent

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Anyone know who makes an intake for the console on Polaris Pro like Fire n Ice? They have discontinued that line of products. I have the SLP, and not a big fan of how it is raised.

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
I thought I missed out but must of gotten one of the last ones this summer. I think I may of had to email them to get it. I'm with ya, just not a fan of the SLP intake with my gauge relocate.

If you convinced him to make some more I'd probably buy two more black.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Anyone know who makes an intake for the console on Polaris Pro like Fire n Ice? They have discontinued that line of products. I have the SLP, and not a big fan of how it is raised.

Not true, only the carbon fiber framed items are being discontinued due to a huge price hike to make them. The aluminum framed items can still be ordered.

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Not true, only the carbon fiber framed items are being discontinued due to a huge price hike to make them. The aluminum framed items can still be ordered.

I was informed by fire n ice themselves yesterday via email that they are all discontinued.

Mountain fit goods has something similar that uses a plastic frame for $35.

Premium Features