• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 M7 153" w/ lots of extras-$4,500

D
Dec 13, 2007
2006 M7 153" low miles w/ lots of extras

2006 M7 in excellent condition with only 1,150 miles. Sled has Bikeman 800 kit with SLP twin pipes (has approx. 175hp), Boondocker EFI control box, EZ Ryde rear suspension, Fox Float front shocks, ZBros lightweight a-arms, Simmons Flex Skis, Aftermarket bars w/ 3" Risers, and USI Grips. Sled is very reliable just add gas and oil. Get the performance of a mod sled with the reliability of stock. Sled is located in Nampa, ID and will help with delivery. Asking $4,500 o.b.o. Any questions give me a call 360-921-0314.

M7-1.jpg M7-2.jpg M7-3.jpg

Last edited:
K
Apr 13, 2010
Whats around the lowest you'd take for it? How much as a guestimate would yo say it weighs? Does it have any problems pulling the front skis off the ground? Thanks.

D
Dec 13, 2007
I'm looking to get as close to $4500 as I can but I'm open to offers so let me know what you are thinking. I don't remember what a stock M7 weighed but with the EZ Ryde rear suspension and ZBros front end there's a significant weight savings, around 30lbs or so. The weight transfer on the sled is excellent. It doesn't pop the skis up too much when your accelerating but does allow them to lift enough to help get over obstacles. Let me know if you have any other questions.

D
Dec 13, 2007
Couple of hours from Idaho Falls might be able to meet there if you would like. Looks like you are from Wyoming so it would be a good middle point.

F
Aug 17, 2009
Hey all, this sled is a great deal!! It is my bros sled and it is worth way more than he is asking. There are no hiden problems, he just needs to sell it. It runs great and all day long with no problems. All you Idaho guys come look at it or I will meet you with it. I live in Nampa,Id and the sled is sitting in our inclosed trailer at my place. DONT MISS OUT!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys.

800CatRider

Nov 12, 2009
Cheney, WA
Very interested in your sled. I wont have the money for a month or two, but if things pan out, I'll let you know. Hopefully you'll still have it by then lol

Premium Features