• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Serious issues this year.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
The Bugs are worked out for the most part, for model year 2019. Polaris and cats year to have issues since they released new products

T
Dec 19, 2016
Mapleton Utah
Not to be mean but I only hit you guys up when I have broke something, a tech tip, or see a post I can help with a issue. Hopefully now that I have fixed my boost harness I will be MIA tell the first of the summer :face-icon-small-hap

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Yeah, snow being a bit low, and with the G4 overall a great sled.. no news can sometimes be good news. If ya want excitement, head over to the axys section. sending in brand new 2019 case halves for re-machining ? UGH

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Not to be mean but I only hit you guys up when I have broke something, a tech tip, or see a post I can help with a issue. Hopefully now that I have fixed my boost harness I will be MIA tell the first of the summer :face-icon-small-hap
Bandwagon jumper.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

FearMyWrX

Premium Member
Jan 28, 2015
Auburn, WA
Seems like the GnR clutch alignment tool is the new hot topic.

Had a belt delam after 200 miles for whatever reason last year and just got around to bringing it into the dealership.

I laughed because they said:
“We’re not warranting belts anymore”
And...
“Your belt doesn’t seems like premature wear”

Have to get my belt back from dealer and post pic vs bulletin - it’s like they took a pic of my belt, it’s laughable really.

There’s my excitement for the season, other than just riding away as much as possible.

Premium Features