• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Redline fuel controllers?

C

catmanm7

Nov 29, 2007
Anybody heard of these? I guess TSS kits are switching over to them from the boost-it boxes. Wondering if anyone has used the redline controller and how it works?

Kenny_h2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2012
Anybody heard of these? I guess TSS kits are switching over to them from the boost-it boxes. Wondering if anyone has used the redline controller and how it works?

They offered the option to me (already have boost-it on my sled). The redline one is 600, I would recommend bringing your sled to boost-it so they can add their fuel mapping.

TSS didn't use half of the parameters available in the boost-it box, big difference so far.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Talking with Dave tonight, he has 350 of this boxes out.. TSS, aero, boost it, dobec replacements, sibler, and turbo performance..

Sounds like all happy campers and tuning getting better with possible Bluetooth paring from phone for tuning changes if needed..

Said he has a 12.2 a/f dialled in for aero and has seen some great overall gains over dobec box.. Price for it also sounds great..

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
We at Turbo Performance have the box in stoke and are set up as the us distributor of these fuel boxes.

Features of this box are as follows

*Two internal 4 bar map sensors
*Usb interface
*Real time programmable
*Real time data log capture with computer hooked up
*Tach prescaler to work with a wide range of inputs
*User selectable number of injection pulses per engine cycle
*Drives up to eight injectors
*Two 2 dimensional injection pulse width maps tables
*User definable table break points.
*External input for map switching
*Lap top programmable with tuner pro
*Real time compensation for air temp, elevation, and injector dead time

Now this can be all open if someone wants to tune there own box Or locked for you end user. If you have our kits we send them out tuned for you. No need to worry.

boxes are in stock as we write this.

Bluetooth is coming but is not availiable yet.

We also have products to add secondary injectors for all turbo kits.

Premium Features