• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Greetings from Hungary!

O
Oct 21, 2016
Hi Everyone!

My name is Csaba, and I am living in Hungary, Budapest.

I registered here hoping for information about snow bike kits, getting to know others experiences, getting advice on choosing the right model for my riding habit.

Originally I am an enduro biker, I own a 2014 KTM 500 EXC, I ride in the forests of Hungary and - mainly - of Romania since 1998.

I had in the past a 2014 Ski-Doo Summit snow mobile, but I already sold it, as I found it less exciting than expected, too much like a heavy ATV.

I want something lighter, more handy. So I would like to try snow biking, but before I purchase a snow bike kit that costs 4-6K USD, I want to be sure, that I really buy what I need.

Thanks for your support in advance.

Csaba

B
Nov 28, 2007
Welcome to the forum. I ride a Snow Hawk but ride with bike kits. The single ski platform is much more freedom. Hats off to you. Go buy it and never turn back

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Hi Everyone!

I had in the past a 2014 Ski-Doo Summit snow mobile, but I already sold it, as I found it less exciting than expected, too much like a heavy ATV.

Csaba

If you think that is heavy, try riding a yamaha 4 stroke snowmobile.... bahahaha

And welcome to the forum!

Premium Features