• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Gen4 Deliverys?

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I heard rumors that deliveries for the X could be as late as "December sometime" out west. Probably due to increasing the oil consumption and now needing to re-comply with EPA regulations. That alone can take months.

Worth the wait though . . . right? :)

C
Feb 3, 2016
Alaska
I heard rumors that deliveries for the X could be as late as "December sometime" out west. Probably due to increasing the oil consumption and now needing to re-comply with EPA regulations. That alone can take months.

Dropped by the dealer again.. Still october for me :eyebrows:

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place

I heard that due to EPA restrictions they had to go back and do a redesign of the motor with less bore and stroke and it's only a 750 now but uses twice the oil!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

That was just Anti-Doo False propaganda that was SHOT DOWN months ago.

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
The delivery dates are all on time. No worries October for sp and floors and November for x models in Washington your dealer can tell you the dates if they can't they are not very proactive.

Premium Features