• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Broken motor mount bolt

R
Oct 8, 2008
I know some have said they have broken a motor mount bolt on their Pro RMK. I was wondering how many of you broke one and which one broke. I have a 2011 Switchback Assualt and have broken 2 in 1100. Same one each time right up towards the foot well.

Polaris has told my dealer there has not been a problem but I know I am not the only one.

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
Rear mag side broke (twice). Your comment on the dealer saying Polaris hasn't heard of any problems irks me, cause I got the same explanation. The second time it broke it was a "bad batch of bolts". My dealer took care of me, along with another industry leader. Haven't had any problems since.

R
Oct 8, 2008
My dealer took care of my as well. The factory guy from Polaris said a bad batch of bolts as well. My dealer called about the new bolt and Polaris said there is no new bolt. If it breaks again I am going to see what Polaris will do for me. The dealer can only do so much.

Premium Features