For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Fouled Plug Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles. ATVs, trucks, hunting, sports, boating etc. Please keep it clean.
Closed Thread

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 12:50 AM
Currently: www.seidahoinvestigations .com
MPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond repute
Default My avatar....

....and a couple others on here are using it. Just to clarify.....most of you know I love this country and honor the flag. Im a true blooded American. I have served overseas and continue to serve in the US Military. I will fight all enemies foreign and domestic. I will fight to preserve the freedoms I have enjoyed so much....and I will do it for my sons.

I do not mean any disrespect to the flag....as stated I love and honor the flag. A flag flown upside down means distress. I believe this country is in distress and therefore my avatar reflects that.

God bless America!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 07-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
J-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond reputeJ-Fly has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell is a true blooded American. You are nothing but a tool for a corrupt government. If you wanna fight domestic enemies, you should go to DC. It's the very people you work for, and the laws you enforce that are ruining this country.

Old 07-20-2009, 01:22 AM
Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-20-2009, 03:46 AM
Currently: I'm back.
Sturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond repute

I caught he11 when I first put this as my avatar, but we are in distress and it's downright scary to see the sheep line up.
We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an American and assimilates himself. But this is predicated upon the mans becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to American people. T. Roosevelt

Old 07-20-2009, 06:33 AM
Currently: At home with the old members
Wolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond reputeWolfrun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain-powder-slut View Post
....and a couple others on here are using it. Just to clarify.....most of you know I love this country and honor the flag. Im a true blooded American. I have served overseas and continue to serve in the US Military. I will fight all enemies foreign and domestic. I will fight to preserve the freedoms I have enjoyed so much....and I will do it for my sons.

I do not mean any disrespect to the flag....as stated I love and honor the flag. A flag flown upside down means distress. I believe this country is in distress and therefore my avatar reflects that.

God bless America!

I support and agree with you 100%. Wow the vultures are sure circling.
I just saw on the news that BO has little Timmy going around the world begging our bond holders not to sell and devalue them and destroy the dollar. We are in deep chit and these vultures are worrying about some racial crap? Bo is real good at playing the race card an always has.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:57 AM
Currently: 2012 Pro
Super B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond reputeSuper B has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain-powder-slut View Post

God bless America!

Thank you for your service to our country. And I agree, this country is in distress and we as Americans need to do something about it!

Old 07-20-2009, 07:09 AM
Basic Member
ski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond reputeski-doober has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Fly View Post
What the hell is a true blooded American. You are nothing but a tool for a corrupt government. If you wanna fight domestic enemies, you should go to DC. It's the very people you work for, and the laws you enforce that are ruining this country.
and you are still green?

Old 07-20-2009, 07:14 AM
newmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond reputenewmy1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great attitude!! I hold out some hope and agree with the others!

Old 07-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Basic Member
ski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski-doober View Post
and you are still green?
Not for long

Old 07-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Basic Member
maluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You really need to lay off the sauce when you post! Every time you post something it's like someone pissed in your Wheaties

Old 07-20-2009, 07:40 AM
Basic Member
ski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond reputeski-doo junkie has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Currently: Wishing I'd thought of that.
Basic Member
bigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond reputebigdarrin has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Sturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond reputeSturgis Sledder has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Basic Member
Abominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond reputeAbominab1e has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 10:02 AM
DenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 10:56 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Currently: Back from riding the wilderness
POLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond reputePOLZIN has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 11:00 AM
MPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond reputeMPS has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Currently: experiencing Silber turbo permagrin
Thanked 6,598 Times in 2,362 Posts
tudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Currently: Sitting on my Viper
Bkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond reputeBkinz has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 11:13 AM
Basic Member
blue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond reputeblue fluff has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Currently: making snow babies
mxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond reputemxracer328 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 11:14 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 11:18 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Basic Member
maluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond reputemaluchm has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Closed Thread