• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SCS vinyl works custom decals for Tekvest- SnoWest's opinion needed!

What do you think of SCS custom decals for riding gear

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
EDIT- If you do not use body armor and do not plan on buying body armor of any kind, PLEASE do not vote! Thank you very much! I would still love to hear your opinions.

If SCS vinyl works created custom decals for Tekvest and other rider gear, would you want a set? Assuming you already have a Tekvest and it was cheep and completely custom. You could have your name, sponsors, and numbers, all with a sick background to match your clothing and or sled. If you think this is a good idea and would be interested in buying one please post hear.

Also, not every order would have to be custom. They could have maybe 10 different patterns to choose from and you could pick one and simply choose from colors a, b,c, or d.

If you are not familiar with SCS Vinyl works, they do the best jobs on custom sled graphics around. All of their work is very professional and you can’t ask for a better product or better customer service.

SCS returns your phone calls, has great pricing, and will go far out of their way to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase.

Check out http://scsvinylworks.com/vwp/ the sight is always changing as they do more work.

Please post comments! And Vote!

Last edited:
I
Dec 14, 2008
Greenville, Maine.
SCS vinyl works custom decals for Tekvest

I think this would be a great idea. From what i have seen from I_OWN_U is that they are a really good company. As soon as i get my hood painted i am going to order some.

This would be great if they could make custom decals to go on your tekvest and also match your sled graphics. They could give package deals. From SCS a full sled rap cost about $275. Which is super cheap compared to a lot of other places so just imagine how cheap a tekvest rap would be. Something as simple as that would deffinetly get my attention. It has my support.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
my idea was to put it just on the hard plastic parts....remember this thread is like a year and a half old....

If i get a rap for this year i might have them do something for me.

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
not to highjack your idea, but I actually found them kind of hard to deal with
5+ days to respond to emails and the reply wasnt very detailed back
I didnt want a FULL kit and they wouldnt offer the kit in certain peices
as far as customization goes, they kinda wanted you to pick from their selection only, with the exception of your name, font and a number
and any other custom work WAS VERY PRICEY

this is my opinion.......sorry if its not what you wanted to hear :face-icon-small-win

EDIT- If you do not use body armor and do not plan on buying body armor of any kind, PLEASE do not vote! Thank you very much! I would still love to hear your opinions.

If SCS vinyl works created custom decals for Tekvest and other rider gear, would you want a set? Assuming you already have a Tekvest and it was cheep and completely custom. You could have your name, sponsors, and numbers, all with a sick background to match your clothing and or sled. If you think this is a good idea and would be interested in buying one please post hear.

Also, not every order would have to be custom. They could have maybe 10 different patterns to choose from and you could pick one and simply choose from colors a, b,c, or d.

If you are not familiar with SCS Vinyl works, they do the best jobs on custom sled graphics around. All of their work is very professional and you can’t ask for a better product or better customer service.

SCS returns your phone calls, has great pricing, and will go far out of their way to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase.

Check out http://scsvinylworks.com/vwp/ the sight is always changing as they do more work.

Please post comments! And Vote!

Premium Features