• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Newbie Sledder to kick start my heart w/passion!

M
Sep 12, 2016
Bigfork Montana
Hi y'all! :wave:
My name is Anna Maria & after living in No Az, just a couple shy of 30 years, I'm packing it up and heading to Northwest Montana just in time to sled to my hearts content & feed my quickly growing passion for the sport. I was bitten hard by the snowmobile bug last season in So Utah & with that sledding sickness, I'm living for the 1st good snow in Northwest Montana/Idaho to get my fix.

Better late than never to the game, I'm a 'mature' female but in my head I'm twenty-something, with small grand kids that hopefully I'll get to take out with me on a ride or two this winter to infect them with the sledding sickness too! For my day job, I am an Accountant, who said Accountants don't have fun?, but in reality, a passionate entrepreneur at heart. So, in Montana I hope to catch a ride on the phenomenal growth rate and get into small scale real estate development solely to feed my new found sick passion for sledding!

As an all around Newbie I will sincerely appreciate any advice, comments, help, knowledge etc that anyone is willing to throw my way and I would love to connect with anyone in the Northwest Montana(Flathead)/Idaho (Sandpoint, Bonner's Ferry, CDA) area to sled with this winter! :smow:

Last edited:

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Sorry to hear about your new found addiction Support groups will be forming in the following months. hopefully you will find one that will give you the support you need for your terminal disease. AND yes it is terminal. You will find a wealth of information on the forums especially in the Powder Room forum which is specifically geared toward women who suffer alone and along side their addicted BF/husbands. Have a great and safe season :face-icon-small-coo and Welcome!!!
best advice avalanche training especially in the big mountains of Montana

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
Welcome to Snowest. Good luck with your addiction. You picked a good area to move to.

SUPPORT GROUP. YES that's what I need LMAO. my wife would sign me up on a heartbeat.

Premium Features