• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 apex

R
Oct 15, 2011
casper wy
Has anybody came up with the instrument bracket

Reason why because I like to end up rolling my sled and the headlight housing in crap plastic always breaks break so I tossed it I am putting a piece of aluminum on top of the bracket that holds the headlights on the snowmobile but it's it's so low that it's hard to see what's going on
I sure would you like any help here would be greatly appreciated if there's any aftermarket alternatives they make real nice bracket for the nitro for the spacer I like to find one that will work for the apex

1444870432347.jpg

1444870493453.jpg

Shattered1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2012
Juneau, AK
How to get to wiring to reach did you splice it.

No, I took the wiring harness apart and re-routed it. I thought about moving my headlights to the handlebars as well and I could have avoided taking the wiring harness apart then, but thought it may be more of a headache than it was worth.

Sorry I didn't get any pictures of what I have. I went out to take some pictures an realized that it wasn't on there. I think it's buried in my truck. I need to find it soon or ride without it because we should be able to hit the hills in a month or so.

Here's the best picture I could find of it. Sorry it doesn't show a lot of detail, but it shows where it's located.

Attachments

• CIMG5388.jpg
    CIMG5388.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 157
Premium Features