• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NOW AVAILABLE: SummitHD Films S2: Hangfire BLU-RAY DISC

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
SummitHD Films "S2: HANGFIRE" - DVD & BLU-RAY DISC - Now Shipping!!

S2: HANGFIRE is now available for purchase, on both DVD & BLU-RAY, at www.summithdfilms.com.

S2 DVD - $22.95 / free shipping
S2 Blu-ray Disc - $34.95 / free shipping
S1-S2 DVD PAK - $29.95 / free shipping

Filmed in 1080i from multiple camera angles. Experience up-close, slow-mo deep powder shots, technical tree riding, in one of the most unique snowmobile films ever released.

Watch the film in stunning clarity on Blu-ray HD.

Last edited:
V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
From the sounds of it there should be 4-5 sled films released on Blu-ray this year. The regular DVD will be available in about 2 weeks.

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
I ordered mine this morning. Can't wait. S1 was great so this has to be better.

Last edited:
Watched the s2: hangfire bluray disc last night - FREAKIN AWESOME!! The riding in this movie is spectacular! It really is a movie of true backcountry riding. No insane chutes and huge drops, just great riding like most of us do and it is put together very well.

Can't wait for the rest of the HD vids to come out. IMO - Watching in HD is like watching a completely different movie!

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Most likely won't make that show. Only have time for 1 show a year (the real job doesn't allow for that much vacation). Headed out to Hay Days again this year in MN.

Thanks for DVD/Blu-ray comments!

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
got the video today in the mail and all i can say is GOOD JOB GUYS!! cant wait to get back to Cooke this winter!!I like the few words for the PINECONE thread lol.
to the team extreme guys MCFLATTY OK when we left MN last Feb for Cooke ended up talking with you guys a few times on the way out at gas stations and i like to say thanks for inviting us to your shingding in the trailer!!lol I was wondering why you said your staying at antlers but your trailer was parked by the Cooke city sports!!secret is out ill be knocking on the trailer door next year hahahaha MCFLATTY you made that ride to Cooke 12 times last year WOW that's every weekend from dec to march.

GOOD VIDEO GUYS KEEP IT UP!!

Last edited:
Premium Features