• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW SummitHD Films TRAILER - S2:HANGFIRE

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Title:
HANGFIRE: a Technical Mountain Riding film - SummitHD Films

Description:
For all of you that want to see some real Montana/Idaho/Wyoming mountain riding filmed in 1080i HD, check out the new film to be released in late July...available in both standard DVD and Blu-ray format.

http://www.summithdfilms.com

We have spent countless hours in the backcountry filming with two Canon HD cameras to bring you a professional, high quality snowmobile film. The majority of the film is "in your face close up shots of talented riders cutting through the trees and carving lines in the deep powder".

NOTE: If the flash video is choppy pause the video to let it buffer completely then hit play. Slow connections can use the low quality YouTube link. Fast connections can download the Quicktime or Windows Media Player HD versions, if you care to see it in full screen.

M
Nov 29, 2007
Where's Double "O" C

Just checked out the teaser. Looks pretty good fellas. Excited to see the whole thing that is for sure. Keep up the good work fellas. I hope to see a little more of Double "O" C this year.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Visual evidence to all those who say you can't sidehill an xp. You can! It handles surprisingly sweet once you get used to it;)

Oh and it towin out the dragon at the end was priceless. I was towed out by an xp 3 times this year and bought one after the third time! (1 electrical, one fuel issues, and almost another with rear skid issues, and one crash on my dragon, and my ski's on it are Perma-bent bent together from toe ropes. haha) As you can see i have a sour taste with the sled although the chasis was killer! xp hasn't failed me yet!

S
Dec 1, 2007
BC
wow i cant wait for july, if the teaser does any justice for what the video is like then this film will for sure be on the top of my list. love the deep pow tree riding. 5-6 months til pow pow agian, i don't know if i'll make it that long.

very nice work boys.

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Double OC (Out of Control) is only allowed to ride to a spot where he can take out the camera and film. Otherwise, obviously, he will be buying another used pipe, time and time again. You might see a couple clips of him. McFlatty has taken the role this year of being the one out of control, as you can tell by his name. Sorry man, I couldn't help it.

There is a fair amount of climbing in the film, but probably not as much as you're used to seeing in a sled film. It's mostly deep powder riding, trees/boondocking, etc.

DVD will be around $25
Blu-ray will be around $35

We hope to have it done by the end of July.

Premium Features