• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013/2014 Tobe Monosuit Lime Green Size XL

rrjames

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2012
Missoula, MT
Well Tobe had to go and release an even cooler suit for this coming winter and I want one...enough said. I can't keep this one so I'm throwing this on as an if I sell it kind of thing. I think we've all been there.

Suit was purchased in december of last season and ridden hard all winter. It does show its 800 miles proudly though. Suit has you standard staining for sled gear with two notable problems both of which are pretty minor in my opinion. (See photos) zipper pull for left side hip pocket lost its tab and the crotch seam just below the main zipper is starting to come undone. Nothing that a needle and thread cannot handle, I'm happy to do it for a buyer before shipping but I though I would leave it alone.

Size is XL and tobe says this is the idea size for 6' 1" folks. I am 6' 2" 215lbs and I think in hindsight I would have gone a size larger. Please see their size chart and let me know if you have any questions.

I'm Looking to get $425 Shipped to the USA. Canadians I will need to get a shipping quote before I can offer a price shipped.

Thank you,
James

IMG_0057.jpg IMG_0058.jpg IMG_0059.jpg IMG_0060.jpg IMG_0061.jpg IMG_0062.jpg IMG_0063.jpg IMG_0064.jpg IMG_0065.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features