• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free BRP/Mike Duffy Avalanche classes in UT this week.

S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
This week's BRP avalanche class schedule:

Brigham City, UT Frank May Ski-Doo November 5th. 435-279-8421

Kamas, UT
Weller Recreation November 7th. 435-783-4718

Springville, UT Utah Valley Powersports November 8th. 801-491-4242

Chance to win an ABS airbag pack. These are snowmobile specific classes.

Hope to see you there.

Mike Duffy
Avalanche1.com
Avalanche education for mountain riders

C
Jan 11, 2011
Utah
Highly Recommended

I attended this class at Frank May Ski Doo last night and the class was very informative. Everybody who rides should attend one of these classes. I learned a lot that I didn't know and I feel much more aware of the risks and how to avoid making stupid and reckless errors when it comes to avalanche safety. It was also helpful learning what to do if someone is buried in an avalanche. The class was much more thorough than I expected (lasted almost 4 hours), so plan for the whole evening. Thanks to Frank May, Mike Duffy, and BRP for putting on this class. Let's all stay safe out there!

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
I attended this class at Frank May Ski Doo last night and the class was very informative. Everybody who rides should attend one of these classes. I learned a lot that I didn't know and I feel much more aware of the risks and how to avoid making stupid and reckless errors when it comes to avalanche safety. It was also helpful learning what to do if someone is buried in an avalanche. The class was much more thorough than I expected (lasted almost 4 hours), so plan for the whole evening. Thanks to Frank May, Mike Duffy, and BRP for putting on this class. Let's all stay safe out there!

x2 !! definately worth going to.

thanks mike!!

Premium Features