• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STANDALONE ECU PLUG N PLAY DIRECT FACTORY REPLACEMENT 800CC POLARIS ENGINE

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Hi folks, 2 years of R&D and thousand of testing hours, i am proud to let everyone know a new engine management direct bolt-on standalone ECU is now available for the 800cc polaris Rmk and rush. EVERY functions,sensors have been taking care of, reverse(configurable!!),safety switch,resistor for different fuel,boost voltage start up,OEM dash display ect...this ECU open a complete new area for tuners and end-customer, Now you can add a low comp head, racing single cylinder pipe and take over timing,fueling,injector duty cycle ect. with some mouse clicks.Turbo guys,well, this is what we were all waiting/looking for!!! it is compliant with ANY turbo kits/supercharger kits(if any!).Boost sensor,CDI,barometric sensor ect...it is a full race application ECU and very versatile!Top quality as usual (VI-PEC being our manufacturer and partner in the car industry for a LONG time and internationaly recognized!!). for any inquiries please call us at 418-515-0342 or email us at gino.fortin@gmail.com or sebastien@precisionefi.com.

p.s.: we are currently moving our engine calibration center to a new location,therefore very busy(eddie brake engine dyno(sleds,watercraft,jet boat) and mustang 4wd dyno(car ,truck,side by side atv ect.) those are very difficult to move!!!! so your email or phone will be return asap(if not answered)

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
thanks sled-fiend appreciated ! i won't jump into your trapp(if it is one!!) beside that, any comment on the new ECU?

Can't ride a ECU! Get a sled on the snow in the mountains...then push your product. You are really doing this backwards.

You think a mountain guy is going to buy a EFI product from a Quebecker that has never ridden in the mountains??????

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Looks good. Dumb question but do you plan on anything for the CFI-4 's? Seeing how many have blown ECM's and VR's, and the amount of sleds that are turbo'd, there could be a market? Yes, no?

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Can't ride a ECU! Get a sled on the snow in the mountains...then push your product. You are really doing this backwards.

You think a mountain guy is going to buy a EFI product from a Quebecker that has never ridden in the mountains??????

Neil, it is now obvious you have very limited knowledge about what E.F.I. is all about, let the professionals,tuners,turbo kit manufacturers and finaly the end-customer decide what they will buy or not buy. I simply can't beleive you are questionning two years in R&D and not hundreds but thousands of hours hardware/software testing from a world class E.F.I. leader like VI-PEC. Again, it is now obvious we don't have the same E.F.I. background and BTW did you know there is no other company on the planet with a built-in CDI driving batteryless e.f.i. beside us and kokusan denki?i guess we are not that stupid!!!

p.s.: you maybe surprise who is going to ride in the mountain that ECU this winter!!
forgot: did you know in SKI-DOO(BRP,Can-Am,bombardier) is a Quebec based company? lots of their products are riding in the mountains

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA

Looking good Gino Look forward to working with you on the 110 billet motor.

Brad

thanks Brad,
can't wait after haydays to take control on that billet motor, will have that beast spitting out HP as soon as we get a bit of free time, will get back to you shortly to fix test session at our new facility on the engine dyno.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Neil, it is now obvious you have very limited knowledge about what E.F.I. is all about, let the professionals,tuners,turbo kit manufacturers and finaly the end-customer decide what they will buy or not buy. I simply can't beleive you are questionning two years in R&D and not hundreds but thousands of hours hardware/software testing from a world class E.F.I. leader like VI-PEC. Again, it is now obvious we don't have the same E.F.I. background and BTW did you know there is no other company on the planet with a built-in CDI driving batteryless e.f.i. beside us and kokusan denki?i guess we are not that stupid!!!

p.s.: you maybe surprise who is going to ride in the mountain that ECU this winter!!
forgot: did you know in SKI-DOO(BRP,Can-Am,bombardier) is a Quebec based company? lots of their products are riding in the mountains
Doesn't really matter what I know...lets see a sled running in the mountains and like you said, let people decide for themselves.
I know a tuner who tried to get the Vipec system working for 3 years on a 4 stroke. He never did succeed, and 4 strokes are easy compared to a 2 stroke.

Just not sure why your pushing the product when it is just a Unicorn at this point.:face-icon-small-con

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
thanks Brad,
can't wait after haydays to take control on that billet motor, will have that beast spitting out HP as soon as we get a bit of free time, will get back to you shortly to fix test session at our new facility on the engine dyno.
Dyno's mean nothing...get it on the snow where people are going to ride it.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Looks good. Dumb question but do you plan on anything for the CFI-4 's? Seeing how many have blown ECM's and VR's, and the amount of sleds that are turbo'd, there could be a market? Yes, no?
it is not a dumb question!!!the cfi-4 would requiere a different ecu(charging functionalities/specs) are diffrent inside the ecu since we realy wanted a real plug n play(with static connectors) direct fir for that ecu, we had no choice but to leave behind the cfi-4... obviously,it is doable very easily now that we have this ECU but we have our hands full for now on development! so it will not be adress soon...

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado

Why are you bashing this guy so much? I want to know more about the product and see what it offers (and yes, the price). I thought it was for the CFI4 at first because as someone else said...they had ECM/voltage regulator problems. I like the software that I saw in the video. I want to know more about it before I give judgement.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Doesn't really matter what I know...lets see a sled running in the mountains and like you said, let people decide for themselves.
I know a tuner who tried to get the Vipec system working for 3 years on a 4 stroke. He never did succeed, and 4 strokes are easy compared to a 2 stroke.

Just not sure why your pushing the product when it is just a Unicorn at this point.:face-icon-small-con

vi-pec v44 and v88 are not using same technology from our ECU(remember we are working on this for two years now) and the vi-pec engineers are smart,very smart and they figuered out about the very complex charging system of the batteryless E.F.I. ) beside that you must know Neil, v44 ecu are driving several 2 strokes artic cat 1000cc around the country, you are simply not aware(example:eek:ne stop performance). as for lightspeedinnovation on the apex v44 project, i do not know anything about it but i certainly know a few turbo apexes and nytros driven by V44 standalone in us and canada ex: again one stop performance.(we have help them start their projects).i am sure Cam ran into problems with fueling but not with hardware/software from the v44 it's self.
we are pushing our Ecu because it is ready and it is not a "unicorn" as you call it, it is simply a product you can't understand because you are not involved in ECU manufacturing(don't want to be impoilte just a fact).
if it is ok with you , i would greatly appreciate if you can go back to the yamaha section of the forum with what your product is specialized with and let people inquiere/ask question freely(again nothing agressive) i do not want to start convincing you , a world class company with real electronic engineers and our testing background, are sending out a full replacement ecu and risking loosing their name over this would be simply crazy.....you know what i mean? you and me offer different product for different people/customer.

thanks

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Why are you bashing this guy so much? I want to know more about the product and see what it offers (and yes, the price). I thought it was for the CFI4 at first because as someone else said...they had ECM/voltage regulator problems. I like the software that I saw in the video. I want to know more about it before I give judgement.
That's not bashing...thats fact. What is a Dyno going to tell us about how it works where we ride.

Personally I love the idea, but no one has been able to make it work, so like you, I will also wait to give judgement when I see one ripping on snow.

No point jumping up and down saying how great it is until then...is there.?

Y
Sep 6, 2008
WORLD
www.brani.org
dude, i know summer suck, so just cool down.

we all know from your postings that your knowledge is limited for some stuff, sometimes it is just better to follow the thread and to learn.

even if we know that your magic box is a joke, so no one is bashing it.

just relax and follow the thread for a while, i think there is a lot of stuff that we all can learn.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
vi-pec v44 and v88 are not using same technology from our ECU(remember we are working on this for two years now) and the vi-pec engineers are smart,very smart and they figuered out about the very complex charging system of the batteryless E.F.I. ) beside that you must know Neil, v44 ecu are driving several 2 strokes artic cat 1000cc around the country, you are simply not aware(example:eek:ne stop performance). as for lightspeedinnovation on the apex v44 project, i do not know anything about it but i certainly know a few turbo apexes and nytros driven by V44 standalone in us and canada ex: again one stop performance.(we have help them start their projects).i am sure Cam ran into problems with fueling but not with hardware/software from the v44 it's self.
we are pushing our Ecu because it is ready and it is not a "unicorn" as you call it, it is simply a product you can't understand because you are not involved in ECU manufacturing(don't want to be impoilte just a fact).
if it is ok with you , i would greatly appreciate if you can go back to the yamaha section of the forum with what your product is specialized with and let people inquiere/ask question freely(again nothing agressive) i do not want to start convincing you , a world class company with real electronic engineers and our testing background, are sending out a full replacement ecu and risking loosing their name over this would be simply crazy.....you know what i mean? you and me offer different product for different people/customer.

thanks
Should we compare videos of our product running on a Pro in the mountains?

I would love to!!

Premium Features