• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another 2012 thread for basic members Take 2

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
189562_514143755692_106100295_30492102_5438021_n.jpg

dont have to worry about hitting a tree...as the tree will hit you on snub stub goofy looking thing.....:lol:

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
are you talking about the sled poo built after 6yrs of trying to keep up and after finally getting to where they are just a pubic hair better deff debatable cat slapped them like the 2 dollar whore that they are and put them back in there place

LMFAO!

J

Johnmaster

Feb 21, 2009
Mukwonago, Wi
www.johnmaster.net
thats is one sexy sled. i bet they have an adjustable steering post option on the sno pros.

-Aksnopro
I would hope so...I am not optimistic on the ski-doo style steering post angle and riser, I hate the way those sleds handle in the powder, would hate to have to get used to it. But otherwise a sexy looking sled, may very well have to order one up this spring. Amazed how many different spy photos of the same sled there are, I doubt Cat is happy with all the leaks, suspense builds excitement. I could hardly wait to see the new sleds and now my bubble is burst a bit now that they are all over the web already.

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
Cat pictures

The more I see these pictures the more I like them, I think we are going to see some stuff that hasn't been talked about on the internet yet??

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i don;t drink...but if im going to take one of those ugly sleds home im gonna have to start...

Last edited:
J

jonhb

Oct 8, 2009
Iceland
are you talking about the sled poo built after 6yrs of trying to keep up and after finally getting to where they are just a pubic hair better deff debatable cat slapped them like the 2 dollar whore that they are and put them back in there place

What he said o/ hahaha

R
Nov 28, 2007
i love how everyone is bitching about the a-arms and spindles being to big.

everyone wants advancement, lets try riding these sleds, I will take funtion before form anyday.

I am no expert but when building the spindles on my drag quad, longer spindles work better than too short of spindles

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007

I believe you have most of us at a distinct disadvantage. You obviously have far more experience as to what a $ 2 dollar whore looks like and how to treat her. And i'm gonna suggest your measuring stick is a bit off, or you're pulling those pubic hairs from one god awful large woman if u think the Pro is only a pubic hair better than the yesterday Cat platform.

S

Shortcut

Feb 27, 2010
2012 White LE

This is on another thread. I like it, they have gone somewhere new, not just recycled the same old same old. Not sure about the white, its gonna be dirty in the garage.

2012catwhiteLE.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features