• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter Kick Off Party - Swiftwater Winery

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
This Saturday, located in the Suncadia Resort from 3pm to 9pm. :attention:

Sledbetties video will be among the line up getting played. :whoo:

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=
124453&stc=1&d=1292437442

SwiftwaterFlyer[1].jpg

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
We're riding the Teanaway on Sat so it might work out. Something called a winery might be a little highbrow for us folks from Kapowsin. I'll make the dogs stay in the truck.

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
Hey guys,
Wow, the winery. I deliver there sometimes I didn't think they would go for something like that there. Thats a pretty nice place. I think I will be there.

Last edited:
L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
Hey guys,
Wow, the winery. I deliver there sometimes I didn't think they would go for something like that there. I have never met the owner but I heard he's a little um how would you say it, stuck up or arrogant. Thats a pretty nice place. I think I will be there.

Owner is hurting for Bux.....Spent over $55 million building the place. I've been in twice and been the only one there...Vacant......

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I haven't been to the place yet, have had some of their wine and it was YUMMY!

I am hoping that it isn't "Highbrow" because if I make it... I'll be smelly, have helmet hair and still wearing my sledding gear from the days ride! ;)

G

Grounder

Oct 27, 2010
Brier
Don Watts..... IGA potato man..... Hes not hurting....

They will love all the sleds coming through the gate..... sir... you can't ride that here....

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I know Don Watts very well personally, he and his family are definatley not too "highbrow". He is a self made man who built from the ground up one of the largest privatley held farms in the state and recently sold it.

The winery was built as a passion to share his hangout with everyone. They love to showcase what the have built and I've never been to a nicer winery. The winery includes a large resteraunt with full bar stocked with quite a few local beers on tap for those not into wine. If you do come you'll be amazed by the service and hospitality afforded to you. If you have been on the weekend it's always hopping and a fun place to go with great live music. I am not affiliated with the winery in any way just don't want people to pass judgement before they've actually been.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
Don Watts is a very generous man who has done a lot in regards to helping out the local community and is one of those people who started with nothing and made the american dream a reality.

While I am not going to be able to attend, I really wish I could. I hope that in the future they get the advertising on this event out earlier so people can plan for it.

Liv4snow

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Paterson Wa
I know the guy pretty well he is my uncle. They will put on a good party. As for the 55 million and going broke he and my dad had a 18000 acre farm here in paterson I think he will be just fine. I think it was closer to 18 million anyhow.

R

RBDooRider

Jan 3, 2009
Issaquah
Don and Lori are the best!! We have been there several times, for several events, and have always been treated very well. The food is great, the ambience is astounding, and the wine is even better! You do not have to worry about having a good time; the Watt’s family and staff will make sure you do! Grab your favorite beverage and huddle around the deck fire pit, and tell some high-marking lies!!!

M
Nov 26, 2007
I can't agree more with all the good things said. I have enjoyed this establishment several times since it opened and I am not really a "wino". Don came out while my family and I were enjoying a great meal and introduced himself. This place has been a long time coming and is great for the local community, not to mention much needed.
I would highly recommend this place for anyone seeking a great meal, fun times, and fantastic atmosphere.
You can find me there over the holiday week. :face-icon-small-hap

MtnSldr

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
So how was it?

We got a little turned around and ended up about 15 miles off from where we were aiming. Low on fuel and towing a dead sled we didn't get back to the trailers until a lot later than expected so we missed the party.:party:

Premium Features