• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MM 700 Single or Dual Headlight

O

octanefam

Oct 19, 2009
Puyallup, WA
Ok so as some of you know I bought a 2000 MM 700 that has some front end damage due to a accident so this is what I got....

I was given from a friend the following parts all from a 2002 MM 700:

Hood
Windshield
Headlight Cover (guage pod plastic piece)

The question is do I go back to the single headlight or proceed with the dual headlight? So based on what I have read if I go with dual headlight just go with 2 - 35w bulbs or go with just one bulb so the stator and other components don't fail on me.

The only item i need to complete the dual headlight is the headlight itself and bulbs. I would need the headlight cover and the windshield if i go the singe headlight route. I personally like the look of the dual headlight better but I don't want any additional problems....

Thanks and sorry for the rambling....

Todd

B
Oct 13, 2008
Todd,

So i saw your post. I am in desperate need of a headlight cover (gauges pod) for a 01 mm 700. Does the 02 hood fit on your 00? Anyway, if you for some reason don't use the the hood or it don't work for you, i can take the pod and windshield off your hands.

Thanks,

bo19john@hotmail.com

Premium Features