• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ATV section where?

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Just bought a new ATV and looking for info, I know summer sux, but we’ve gotta do something. Is there a section on here for ATVs that I’m not seeing?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Actually I would like to see a ATV, side by side, OHV section here on SW. After all, they are motorized sports many of us enjoy! $.02

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Heck yeah I've been riding all my life and try to ride my quad every weekend as soon as it gets warm enough. Heading out again Thursday, temps here will be around 100. Nothing like riding in the woods and stopping throughout the day at different swimming holes to cool off :) We also hit the dunes several times, I love summer and winter both! Life is too short to look forward to just one season...

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I love your positive attitude!

Heck yeah I've been riding all my life and try to ride my quad every weekend as soon as it gets warm enough. Heading out again Thursday, temps here will be around 100. Nothing like riding in the woods and stopping throughout the day at different swimming holes to cool off :) We also hit the dunes several times, I love summer and winter both! Life is too short to look forward to just one season...
OK, rub it in!.......... You suck!...... :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features