• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C3 post forward on 11 etec

801_FuNk_801

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2008
Ogden, Ut
What do I need?

I have a 11 XP, timbersled intake system, and stock riser. Can I just buy the post forward kit and install it? Also do I need the modified solid blocks? From what I am reading I don't need to replace the post, correct? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
I made my own straight post but keep bending it. So I guess I need to bite the bullet and buy C3s post. 225 bucks is a pretty steep though??

I wasnt sure whether I liked this mod or not. Took it out and went back to stock for one ride. Holy freaking cow........you dont realize how good it is until you take it out. I am definitely putting it back in. I hated my sled yesterday.
I had doubts about whether I was going to like my XP AT ALL when I bought it, in fact I really didn't like it and for a while I wished I would have bought a PRO until I did the C3 post forward.
I LOVE my XP now.
What a huge difference.
The '13 spindles and DS2 skis completed the feel.
Like a whole new sled and MUCH less arm fatigue.

"AR"

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
We finally have our new reverse curve post done and just getting B/O ones shipped out now. This new post is awesome and now there are no air box mods with it. I also have new corrected angle machined 1/2 blocks that use the rubber rings for vibration isolation.

W
Nov 10, 2010
2012 summit sp800 etec. Require straight post to clear bottom of air box and a lot of cutting and patching to clear top of box. Post fit right into bottom steering bracket. Biggest worry was loosing a piece of plastic in airbox and having it sucked in. Found a hot knife worked best. Patched it with 28ga galv sheet metal and shoe goo.
New steering is amazing, post forward and tmotion change the sled 100%, made life easier. Modifying the air box is is a huge pain, trial and error until it fits. I washed out inside of airbox several times with warm water and a bit of soap. Dried it wil a not so hot hairdryer for a rush install.
Have pics but no idea how to put on here. Hope this helps

S

Summit_800r

Oct 27, 2015
you need the brackets, and the chromoly steering post. C3 sells both. http://www.c3powersports.com/content/xp-post-forward-kit I did this kit on my 08, takes alot of trimming and adjusting to get it installed with all the plastics fitting perfect and looking clean, but WELL worth the hassle.

heres a few pics of mine after the install

2011-11-06%25252010.51.17.jpg

2011-11-06%25252010.50.46.jpg

Hey Cortez, any way of getting a template or anything for cutting the dash, I have the cut made for where the post now sits but I don't know where too make the square cut for top of the half block.

Premium Features