• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Freeride question

D
Jun 1, 2004
Big Lake, Minnesota
I bought a 2014 154" 800r etec that needs a little work. Will front suspension parts (a arms, spindle, & shock) off a 2011 work on the 2014? Found a guy who has front complete suspension (it looks like he has the KYB clicker shock) and rear suspension from a 2011 Freeride 154. I also need the rear rails in the rear suspension and the person selling the parts thinks they will work. His rear suspension is not a T Motion and mine is so I am not sure about the rails. Are these sleds 2 different chassis? Thanks.

Delo

Last edited:

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
I bought a 2014 154" 800r etec that needs a little work. Will front suspension parts (a arms, spindle, & shock) off a 2011 work on the 2014? Found a guy who has front complete suspension (it looks like he has the KYB clicker shock) and rear suspension from a 2011 Freeride 154. I also need the rear rails in the rear suspension and the person selling the parts thinks they will work. His rear suspension is not a T Motion and mine is so I am not sure about the rails. Are these sleds 2 different chassis? Thanks.

Delo

the fronts are all the same as in "bolting on" just make sure shock, a arm, steering rods are a matched set...

the rear is too EXCEPT for the 2011 154 FREERIDE, it had a goofy rear arm set up for the hill climbs and wont fit the std summit (without re inventing the wheel)...

call for specific details-BJ

Premium Features