• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New sled vid in hd....playground

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Dec 12, 2007
w.kootenays
hi

our crew went up trout lake a couple days ago filming what could be our last day, was killer! got lots of great shots.....will post some pics shortly,

beard

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
hey steveo, that's my bud dallas, unfort he crushed a vertabrae on that drop, wasnt nearly enough snow for a drop of that size(hardpack actually). ouch,

peace,

beard

Yeppers looked like a hard tail landing..I thought he may of broke his right wrist there also by the looks of it when it came of the grip.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
A little too busy too long for my taste.

Think the hospital visit does not match the music nor video sequence. would remove it or add accident before hospital and many success rides after to fill the viewers mind with success.

This could be an inspirational clip but doesn't quite get there.

For instance at minute 241 to 244 shows completed jump but next jump 244 to 249 shows bailing at end of jump.

And the last clip is the failed jump.

Would cut out last 1-2 seconds of video showing the rider jumping off and slow the last jump with a fade out starting at the peak of the jump to match the music.

Want to leave the viewers with a successful jump or a successful scene. Even the guy holding his arms out (131 time)in the track / fade to cut for last scene.

Now I admit I think Dan Gardiner is da bomb when it comes to boondockers but take a look at his opening and closing of his teaser and compare it to yours.

Boondockers 6 Teaser

JMHO.

Last edited:
Premium Features