• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New SuperDeck from BullDog

T

tpollon2

Dec 2, 2007
Calgary
No I live in Calgary. They are made in Chilliwack, BC. Just want people to know. I think this is the best deck on the market based on all my research. This is what comes with it all in.

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
I like it, but I thought plywood was a thing of the past on sled decks. That's one thing that would stop me from buying it. Full lotus has a real nice deck out this year, also made in BC.

superclamp

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2008
Awesome looking deck, heard about it a while ago, but now I can see it. Great pics

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I like it, but I thought plywood was a thing of the past on sled decks. That's one thing that would stop me from buying it. Full lotus has a real nice deck out this year, also made in BC.

I've bought & sold almost all of them & for a number of reasons I'd rather have plywood then the full lotus material. There are a number of flaws to the FLM decks imo, they actually would be my last choice in decks. Far behind bulldog, they make a nice deck.

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
I've bought & sold almost all of them & for a number of reasons I'd rather have plywood then the full lotus material. There are a number of flaws to the FLM decks imo, they actually would be my last choice in decks. Far behind bulldog, they make a nice deck.

School me, I'm no pro on decks. All I know is the plywood on my current marathon deck is warping and my previous 2 decks did the same thing.

Whats the issues with the FLM decks?

superclamp

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2008
I understand Superdecks slideout are 3/4" thick to eliminate warping like previous deck using 5/8 " or 1/2" and all the edges are routered.

T

tpollon2

Dec 2, 2007
Calgary
I did a lot of research before I purchased my New SuperDeck. I even considered the decks coming in from offshore, my research led me to believe that it was no longer an option when comparing apples to apples (quality) and the best bang for my buck (value added things). These are the features that made me decide to purchase the SuperDeck. It came to me knocked down, 16 same size bolts put it together ( too easy ) the legs go right close to the inside walls of the box allowing more room in my box compared to some other decks. Also what is really cool is when you mount in the deck into the box, Superdeck supplies you with 4-Fast Gun tie downs that is standard. Comes with under deck cargo lighting, 53 inch wide telescoping ramp with Superglides and new edge rail trim. Right from the manufacturer it comes standard with 6 rows of Superglides held down with the new edge rail trim on the deck. New extruded sides, very solid and strong headache rack, new LED side marker lights. SuperDeck now comes standard with both Superclamps front and rear now (2 sets). They gave me a choice of short box deck or long box deck. Both are the same price. I got all that for $3495.00. I also bought the extension sold seperately $590.00. When comparing all the other decks, what was important to me, Telescoping ramp with Superglides ( I did not want a 2-piece or folding ramp), Superclamp front and rear and Superglides for the top of my deck, under deck lighting, I found some of the decks come with these options, and some without, you have to buy and add your self. Superdeck comes with it all, the full meal deal. I also feel good about supporting Canadian manufacturers and all Canadian made products.

Last edited:
Premium Features