• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
To sell a good boosted one....would you sell the whole sled working well or one piece at a time? Thats my question. lol:face-icon-small-ton

F
Oct 29, 2010
Johnny Cash would do it "one piece at a time". You might lose too much trying to sell it complete. Fire Sale!!!! It would also take a while parting it out. Which ever way you want to lose, your going to lose. There is most likely more people fixing and repairing these tanks, than there is looking to purchase one. The motor is gold. After that, it's just pieces.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I was in the same boat 2 years ago. I sold the complete boost package separate from the sled and sold the sled complete with all the goodies but with a stock engine.

I ended up getting 2,000 more then the price I was down to trying to sell the sled complete with the boost.

I wouldn't try and part everything out at this point but I would consider putting the engine back to stock. Eric

Premium Features