• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out S Chassis Triple Mod Sled

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello everyone, I just purchased an 04 Rev Summit X 800 and will be parting out my 97 Summit Mod sled it has a 98`700 Mach Z triple with single pipe and dynoport can fits under hood very well and its roomy with out the triple pipe set up like most sled conversions like this, The motor has an honest under one Hour of run time on it, I only had a chance to get it out once last year and a coolant hose blew off cause that was the only part of clamp that I didnt tighten, the motor DID NOT get hot, it has all new top end gaskets, one new piston and all new rings as I was convertiing the sled to the tripple, I would like to sell the whole motor conversion package as a whole, again its a 98` Mach Z 700 triple with dynoport can freshly gone thru carbs has unipod filters with an extra can sticky spray for them too, includes the motor plate, all exhaust, fuel pumps, All hoses and lines etc. wire harness w/ dess and tether, F chassis steering post that has been strengthened with a second custom upper mount to take the top flex out of the post, since it has Rev 8inch tall handle bars with Powermadd all black handguards, which the bars and guards and handle bar hooks sold seperately, sled has pretty new Cobra windshield with Skidoo X racing team sticker w/ blue X , has custom made trailing arms they aren`t any lighter than the originals but have changeable rear bars, all the summit suspension bars for a 37inch ski stance, Drop and Roll chaincase kit, has 153x15x2 1/4 Challenger track ported 1 1/4 inch holes every pitch, 3.0 pitch, Wahl Bros 7tooth 3.0 pitch drivers installed on drive shaft, 06 Rev Summit X 144 rear skid w/aluminum HPG shocks I moved it back a special measurement to fit the 153 track, custom made drop bractets, homemade running board inserts for awesome snow elimination, HPG front shocks, 13.5 ctc front shock, Skidoo Yellow front skid plate, front bumper is in excellent shape, 20/45 gearing, good primary and secondary clutch. It has a custom modified original S Chassis seat that has been raised higher than any Boss seat sold for this chassis sled, sets a good 4 inchs higher is very confortable and has the original white SKIDOO word down the side of the seat, all trunk is intack, Hood is Yellow and is a 99 hood, has the rear 99 plastics with the vent louvers around the rear of the hood, better than the original 97 they let alot of heat out and all is for sale. much more but can`t remember all at this time, I am inserting a link to my photobucket there is alot of pics of the build and contruction of the sled,

Let me know if you are interested in anything, but I would like to sell the whole engine conversion as a package deal EVERYTHING under the hood to put this tripple motor in your sled!!! runs Strong Lots of Torque only reason I am selling or parting out is to pay the Rev sled we purchased off a bit sooner,

Sorry for the long read, if you have any questions or are interested in anything listed or not listed, Please PM me or you can contact me at

Wildcard28@msn.com

here is a link to my photo bucket , plenty of pic I did this right and was very maticulus and clean at building this sled, sounds awesome. also some pics in my garage here on doo talk but photobucket has better ones

http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/ddcard/

Thanks, Darren

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
just saw you had a mach z 700, the mach z was an 800 in 98 and the mach 1 was a 700 jus fyi

Sorry, my mistake but the motor is a 98 700 triple with a new top end all new gaskets, rings and one piston, piston was slightly scuffed when I took the heads off, so replaced it with a new one, absolutely no damage to cylinder, runs great only about an hour ride on the motor since the sled was converted to a triple, has single exhaust system, with a dynoport can, freshly gone thry carbs, uni carb boots, carbs have a primer set up on them along with choke assembly run which ever one you like, would like to sell everything under the hood included in the tripple conversion, f chassis steering post, strengthened, has custom added extra upper mount with bracket that bolts to the original S Chassis steering hoop, alll wiring harness, voltage regulator, cdi box, motor plate, motor mounts, all coolant hoses, fuel pumps fuel hoses and shut off valve, I mean everything you need no finding all the individual parts like I had too.

Let me know if anyone is interested, everything is for sale off this sled. don`t be afraid to ask even for small parts.

Sled has Sportech Windshield, Custom Original seat with over 4inchs of heigth added to it very comfortable and effortless from setting to standing, this mod alone drasticly inproved the rideability of the sled along with the tall bar rise and handle bars.

here is the link to all the pics of the build, please look thru all the pages, this sled is really clean and nothing cobbled together.

Only reason I am parting it out is to pay off the 04 Summit X we purchased off quicker etc...

Thanks, Darren
wildcard28@msn.com
Or PM me.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello, Almost have the sled torn down finaly got it in my dad`s warm garage,

Other than the triple package I am selling I would also consider selling the parts to make the triple conversion seperately.

Sled has excellent condition chaincase w/ 19/45 gearing, Drop and Roll chaincase kit.

Custon S Chassis seat with over 4 inchs added to the heighth sounds like alot but set on it and you`ll love it settting to standing is effortless

has Rev non X modet Loop style handlebars with Skidoo center pad, which is a cheap 8inchs of rise, has new bar hooks, scott handgrips, Mountain bar,

Has 06 Summit X 144 rear skid w/HPG shock with added limiter strap adjustment they removed the adjustment aption on the 06 up and I put the adjustment mechanism off the 97 front arm to make it adjustable all bushings in good shape rails are straight freshly painted inner suspension parts.

BRP new Yellow front belly pan protector (skid plate) good condition front bumper

Has Cobra Windshield with yellow checkerboard design had Skidoo Team racing sticker on the center of shield

HPF front shock, homemade front trailing arms, Adjustable upper control rods that summit don`t have ( shortened the control rods I had on this sled that had a wider ski stance I shortened all down to the stock 37inch ski stance.

If interested in anything or something I don`t have listed, please let me know by PM me or e-mail to wildcard28@msn.com

Link to all pics and complete build http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/ddcard/

Thanks, Darren

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
TTT

Also have BRP Yellow bellypan protector or skid plate in great shape only one ride on it and it didn`t even touch snow, no powder that day was trail ride.

$50, + shipping

you can PM me or e-mail at wildcard28@msn.com
link to photobucket agian is in previous posts in this
thread so you can see everything for sale,

I have sold the track, driveshaft, trailing arms, shocks control rods and tierods, running board inserts and drop brackets and the primary clutch
everything else is for sale and avaliable

Thanks, Darren

M

MissoulaZ28

Feb 3, 2010
I might be interested in the seat, how much would you want for it? Are you ever up in montana or this direction at all?

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Do you have chaincase? And how much?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hello since you asked first , yes I still have the chaincase I`ll think about a price and let you know tomorrow, are wanting just the case or the gears too?? its geared 19/45

If you don`t need the gears then Shane seem interested in those
if he is reading this I would also need your address or zip for shipping quote also and will let you both know a price.

I would need your address or zipcode for shipping

Thanks, Wildcard28
wildcard28@msn.com

Premium Features