• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theres a new Sherrif in town... Timbersled's new SnowBike Kit

SNOADDICT

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
man waiting sucks! Hey Justin im Gary Im one of the guys that ordered a kit for the 505, i cant wait to try it out, just thought i would introduce myself on here. And one question Ive got lots of guys asking me what size the track is i keep telling them its a 121 15 wide am i right

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Hey Gary ya waiting does suck in the meantime I am doing my best to ride the Berg on the singletracks and take out the FZ out on a few road trips.

Below is the track it sounds very small but it does a great job even in powder.

•121” x 12” x 2” Camoplast Back Country track.

SNOADDICT

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
cool thanks for that info and ya ive been riding alot up until i crashed last weekend broke a finger and the ktm took a beating as well, I put a rock through the clutch cover and wrecked the whole clutch assembly but at least that gives me a reason to buy a rekluse. live and learn i guess

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
I was in 3rd allot on the bike I was only able to get in 4th a few times later in our ride. Not because of lack of power but I was still pretty green on the bike and we were in very tight trees but at the end of the day I was able to click it into 4th a few times when I got better on the bike.

There was a spot on the way back that got some good snow on the trail that had not been touched and it was a blast as we were able to bank the corners at a good clip and hammer the bumps was allot of fun.

Mtn. Muncher

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2010
The snow bike kit is geared 15% lower than the bike is with the tires. There are other gear combinations available.
When riding in the snow you can use all the gears on the flat but when climbing steep hills you use 2nd and 3rd most.

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
Last edited:

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
I would like some info on this kit also, i been wanting to track the wr450 since riding them last year in west. This setup looks awsome

Premium Features