• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

COOL! Finally a 900 Sub-Forum, THANKS SNOWEST!!!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Just noticed it right now, hopefully this will help us 900 owners find info better and keep the rest of the Polaris section a little more organized from here on out:D

Thanks SnoWest :beer;:beer;:D:cool:

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
i see how it is seth, you get a 9 and you get a subforum.

lol:D

congrats on the sled too.

also is your trailer all done; complete with the 120ft of ski guide?

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
i see how it is seth, you get a 9 and you get a subforum.

lol:D

congrats on the sled too.

also is your trailer all done; complete with the 120ft of ski guide?

Hey Man, long time...:beer;

nope, still gotta get the guides for it... but was holding off just incase I went off the deep end and and bought a sled... and look what happened, haha:D:D

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
good furom cause of all the junky 900's

Another illiterate who's obviously been spanked by a junk 900 venting his frustrations. Looks like a spelling test should come before your piston replacement.

Thanks Snowest and to all the peeps that helped me make my junky 900 stomp all of the 860's of the lighter persuasion that it came up against last season!!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Another illiterate who's obviously been spanked by a junk 900 venting his frustrations. Looks like a spelling test should come before your piston replacement.

Thanks Snowest and to all the peeps that helped me make my junky 900 stomp all of the 860's of the lighter persuasion that it came up against last season!!

LOL...Dave my friend...could not have said that better myself...MAX REP for you haha..:beer;:D

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Awesome, my buddy has an 05 900, and I am the lucky one who gets to do all the work on it. Last season he/we ran into some electrical issues, and the guys on here helped truoble shoot and fix the problem. Without all the help from the people on this forum, he would have spent A LOT of money at the dealer trying to get things figured out. This fall I/we need to put in new pistons, and one cylinder for sure.:D:beer; He loves the torque that this thing makes, which is why he does not want to get something else.

Premium Features