• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wtb 13 or newer pro Rmk 600

xc700

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2010
midwest
2013 600 Pro RMK 155

I’ve got a 13 600 I’m looking to sell $4600 obo has some extras, located southern Wisconsin text me 630-699-2161 for pictures

MI1M600EFI

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2008
Mancos, CO
We just picked up a 2014 Pro-RMK 600 155 for my wife. Seems like everyone wants one of these, but they are hard to find...
After a week of ownershop, we've decided to sell it and look for something else.
It was just not what we thought it would be based on surfing the internet... (FWIW, I am pretty sure the internet lies...)

IMG_20190209_130219.jpg

You'll note that it has 2015 regular RMK panels, but it is a Pro-RMK. I was going to spend $200 on a Pro-RMK wrap off ebay to freshen up the look, but I'd rather not mess with it since we're selling it.

It was a rental sled for a couple years, so it has higher miles and a few scrapes and bruises, but it runs great and there's really nothing wrong with it that we noticed over the week we rode it.

It was rebuilt at about 4000 miles according to the records that the dealer had. (Their rental outfit owned it before us.) It has ~7k on it right now, but the engine has great compression. They were running Polaris VES Gold oil in it, so I imagine it's got lots of life left.

Before we picked it up, the dealer "serviced" the clutches (the primary looks to be new!) and replaced both belts, so they've got a week of riding on them.

The track is a bit weather checked, but still plenty of life there too. Not rips or tears that I saw. Slides are brand new, and there are at least one set of extra idlers mounted on the outside of the rails, as well as scratchers.

What does it need? I'm sure it could use a shock oil change. I'd guess they've never been touched, and we had the front skid shock freeze up fully compressed for a bit one day. All of the shocks seem a bit stiff, and I'm sure a refresh on the oil would help with that. (Common issue with Walker Evans shocks, as I understand it...)

Coming off an M-series, the throttle also seems a bit stiff. I've seen some comments that the Pro-RMK's have stiff throttles, but a new cable couldn't hurt.

We are asking $2700. I'll get some more pics of it today and put up an ad here.

Unfortunately, I Don't have any way to get it to or even near the UP, but we'll probably be in West Yellowstone again in the next month or so or that helps.

Last edited:
Premium Features