• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Accident near Fish Lake

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
Anyone heard what happened? Someone was transported off the top and airlifted from Burgess Meadow.

Hope they are ok. Be safe out there everyone.

Big thanks to the Lake Wenatchee Fire and Rescue, Cascade Medical, and Chelan & USFS Sheriff Officers!

B
Oct 26, 2012
Oly
https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2018/dec/27/woman-airlifted-after-snowmobile-crash/

“FISH LAKE — A 51-year-old woman was airlifted Thursday to Central Washington Hospital after her snowmobile struck a tree.

The collision was reported at 1:34 p.m. about a half mile from Burgess Meadows near Fish Lake.

Members of the Chelan County Sheriff’s Office, Cascade Medical Center and Lake Wenatchee Fire & Rescue responded to her by snowmobile, said Chief Jason Reinfeld with the sheriff’s department.

The woman was moved to Burgess Meadows and then flown by Life Flight to Wenatchee...”

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
Man, that sucks...my wife and I ride that area all the time and we're in that age group. :face-icon-small-sad

I hope she pulls thru this ok...

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
Just checked phone, texted wife from deer camp, bottom of maverick switchback at 2:00. We didn't see anyone at the saddle ~1:50. No activity at Burgess when we went through. Must have been on one of the lower trails.

Premium Features