• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

>>>>> 2015 Yamaha Mountain Sleds: VIDEO and PHOTOS, (JUST RELEASED)

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
Observation.
After reading through 158 posts in this thread I am convinced of one thing.
We have people here, who if they found a Hundred Dollar bill laying on the sidewalk would bitch and moan about having to bend over and pick it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

Chris

Could you bend over and pick up that $100 for me, my back hurts. :face-icon-small-hap

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
If any high level executive for Yamaha is reading this and you are really sick and tired of snowmobilers talking about Yamaha snowmobile weight, and you are really tired of being the number 4 mountain sled manufacturer then I have the solution for you!

I have a chassis design that would render the extra weight of your excellent 4 stroke motor irrelevant! It would not cost any more to manufacture than the current design nor would it entail any outrageous tooling costs, and no special material costs.

I am not joking, your excellent 4 stroke motor in my chassis would make a far more maneuverable mountain sled than anything currently on the market, you could literally jump from number 4 to number 1 in sales in 1 year! If you are interested PM me and we will make it happen.

willinwillys

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2011
Spearfish,SD
If any high level executive for Yamaha is reading this and you are really sick and tired of snowmobilers talking about Yamaha snowmobile weight, and you are really tired of being the number 4 mountain sled manufacturer then I have the solution for you!

I have a chassis design that would render the extra weight of your excellent 4 stroke motor irrelevant! It would not cost any more to manufacture than the current design nor would it entail any outrageous tooling costs, and no special material costs.

I am not joking, your excellent 4 stroke motor in my chassis would make a far more maneuverable mountain sled than anything currently on the market, you could literally jump from number 4 to number 1 in sales in 1 year! If you are interested PM me and we will make it happen.
Good idea man but Yamaha isn't dump I know some guys that are pretty tight with Yamaha and they have some super top secret stuff they are keeping to themselves for some reason!

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Well I went on a factory Demo ride yesterday. Of course they had no 2015 mountain sleds but they did have all the current vipers.

We got to trade up and this was a trail ride. I rode the Viper 141, 137, and 121. For the trail I felt the 137 was about the best match. The sleds look cool and the seating position was nice. However, the motor just seemed to lack the power that I am used to with my ProRMK and the chassis seemed fatter. Well I think the ProRMK has the skinniest chassis out right now. So I went into the ride excited about the new Yamahas and left feeling it is a nice sled but probably wouldn't buy one over some of the others current offerings.

At the last switch I jumped on a Phazer. Now this is a fun sled. Too bad there is no power there. I am now considering a used one for my 14 year old son.

Premium Features