• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS - 2009 Polaris 660 cfi 2 155" (new block)

J

justinak907

Oct 5, 2008
Soldotna
I have a brand new 660 cfi 2 injector motor from Carl's Cycle in Boise, ID that I'm getting ready to install. New crankcase, crankshaft, bored & plated ported 660 cylinders, exhaust valves have been modified, and the heads have been modified for sea level to 3000k ft optimum. Pump gas. The sled has a carls tune on the ECU for this particular motor, clutch kit from them for this motor, SLP Single pipe and can ceramic coated, ceramic coated Y-pipe, SLP Hiflow intake kit, Polaris under seat bag, Polaris Windshield bag, waterproof skinz powderpak tunnel bag, Mountain Addiction 3.3 gallon mounted tunnel gas can, 'better boards' running board, ice scratchers . If you'd like to buy and be the one to install this motor yourself, let me know soon. I have a brand new oem fuel filter, and also just got the injectors back from witchhunter performace where they were cleaned, flow tested, and had new filter baskets and o rings installed. I have receipts for everything. I got about 3 grand wrapped upped in the motor mod, and the rest of the sled chassis has around 700 miles on it. I have about a half-gallon of Polaris VES gold oil and a gallon of Polaris antifreeze that goes. 155” x 2.4” track. My original motor blew up from what looked like a throttle body boot failure and leaned out on one side and burned up fast- the cylinder skirt broke and ended up messing up the crankcase. I installed brand new updated throttle body boots. I decided to buy a new sled. Located in Soldotna. I will be back in town February 7th, but I could arrange for it to be looked at. message me your email for pics 7000$

Premium Features