• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone make a shorter seat for Nytro?

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
I've got short azz legs and am looking for a seat that isn't as high.. Anyone make one? Could a guy modify the stock seat.

T

Trax 2 Treadz

May 14, 2009
Medicine Hat, AB
www.trax2treadz.com
Skinz has the free ride seat, as you can see in the picture, you'll need a under tunnel exhaust as well.

free ride.jpg

SPG%20Yamaha%20Nytro%20Freeride%20Seat%20#YNSLF600-BK.jpg

I should also add to go much lower than stock you'll need to go under tunnel if you have not done so all ready. Here is another seat option, not as low or as short as the free ride but lower than stock.

100_0735.jpg

Last edited:
T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
What is that seat that you had a pic of. Not the low ride one. I got the normal Skinz seat this year and I like the seat a lot just wish it was an inch or two shorter than stock not taller than stock as it is right now. Looks like the one in the last pic is right on line with what I wanted.

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
So is that last picture just of the normal Skinz seat? I thought you said that one is just a little lower than stock. I know they have the freeride which is way low, but the one I have is the regular one. The regular one that I have is not lower than stock. It is a couple inches higher than the stock seat. I would love to see them make a seat in between the two that is just an inch or two lower than a stock seat. I don't sit on mine much but the taller one is in the way sometimes getting from one side to the other.

If I was a short guy I would just get the free ride seat.

Premium Features