• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 800 RMK Edge 162

W
Nov 29, 2007
2005 800 RMK Edge. This sled is in very good condition. I had Precision Products install a new crank in this sled in the fall of 2006. I only did it as a precaution. The motor and old crank were in excellent condition. I only put about 60 miles on the new crank last fall to make sure it was broke in and working before I had an accident that put me out of riding for the rest of the season. I have never seen an 800 that was not big bored out pull this sled.

The sled is located in Rigby Idaho. I am asking $5,000.00. You can contact me at 208-313-7220 or shunt2377@hotmail.com.

Precision porting (cases and cylinders)
Precision bored carbs
LW wrist pins
V-Force reeds
SLP head
SLP Twin race pipes
Race-Pac gauges w/EGT's welded into pipes
SLP Air Box kit
SLP motor torque arms
Attacc altitude compensator
Team LW 2ndary clutch
Fox shocks (front and rear)
Boss Seat
2 inch riser
R&M mesh hood
162 attack 20 (turned and drilled)
anti ratchet drivers
L.E.D. tail light
Holz Racing tie rods

W
Dec 5, 2007
I am posting these pic's for Why Not.

When I went to take pic's I noticed this sled also has a left hand throttle and SLP Powder Pro ski's. It also has double heat exchangers plumbed on the rear tunnel. He said this sled has not had a tach since it was built new. He estimated it had 800 to 1000 miles on it when he put the new crank in it. It has about 60 miles on the new crank.

s1.jpg s2.jpg s3.jpg s4.jpg s5.jpg s6.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features