• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Dragon 700 155" $6500

Jan 6, 2009
Anchorage, AK
All,

Im moving to Texas for work, unfortunately and I need to get rid of my sled.

It is a 2008 Polaris Dragon 700 155" Track with about 1800 miles on it.
Bought from Marita in 2008 for $8500

In good shape and runs great. Pretty much a stock sled, other than the fat boy springs I put on.

Comes with the underseat bag, gas can holder, spare belt, cover, spare plugs, oil, etc.

I have it on Craigslist also under Anchorage so please take a look. Im selling for whats left of my loan amount.

Thanks for looking
Give me a call if you want to take a look
907-230-5388

-Tyson

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
It figures, the sled I was looking for and in my price range goes up 4 days after I purchase an M7.. Sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread..

This is an awesome sled.. :)

Jan 6, 2009
Anchorage, AK
You need a Polaris :)

Sell it and buy mine :)

You know you want a Polaris!!

That sucks dude, but either way all of these new sleds are bad *** to ride. I will never go back to the older chassis.

This is a good price for the sled, I just want to give someone the chance to own a nice sled for what is remaining on my loan. Heck of a deal really.

-Tyson

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Sell it and buy mine :)

You know you want a Polaris!!

That sucks dude, but either way all of these new sleds are bad *** to ride. I will never go back to the older chassis.

This is a good price for the sled, I just want to give someone the chance to own a nice sled for what is remaining on my loan. Heck of a deal really.

-Tyson

I bet it's gone before the end of next week.. Good luck

Premium Features