• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris IQRs and stocker for sale.

C
Nov 29, 2007
Butte MT
I have 3 sleds for sale all under 500 miles. All three of these sleds are meticulously maintained and flawless.

2008 600 IQRR- Carls Cycle Sales motorwork, SLP twin pipes, SLP high flow airbox, fox evols in the front and zero pros in the rear. SLP powder por skis,144" track. $6,500obo

2008 600 CFI IQR- Aerocharger 53 series turbo with blow off in charge tube and boost, fuel pressure, air fuel and egt guages. Z broz front A arms, Holz ez steer spindles, and Fox Evols up front. EZryde 155" rear under Holz tunnel extension. SLP powder pro skis. front and rear suspendion powdercoated black. SCS wrap on the hood. $13,500obo

2009 700 RMK 155" bone stock. $6,500obo

I need them through the end of March then they are first come first serve. Glad to help with delivery. Also, I am interested in trades towards a RZR or Ski/wakboard boat or cash:) Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Pics to follow shortly....

C
Nov 29, 2007
Butte MT
Hey everyone, finally after being out of town for a week and then having my internet down at home... I have some pics to post up. They are just pics from in the shop. I will try to get some more on the snow. Great sleds!!!

rr and turbo front.jpg rr and turbo side view.jpg rr side view.jpg rr and turbo back view.jpg turbo guages.JPG turbo suspension.jpg turbo suspension1.jpg

C
Nov 29, 2007
Butte MT
And heres the 700 RMK. only 143 real miles on this sled. I have too many sleds to get many miles on any of them. The turbo sled is less than 100 miles too. I also have two Assaults with low miles that I would sell. Feel free to contact me at cmarkovich@markovichinc.com for more info.

I'll help with delivery on any of these too.

700 rmk side.jpg 700 rmk front.jpg 700 rmk engine.jpg rmk miles.JPG

Last edited:
C
Nov 29, 2007
Butte MT
I think I have emailed everyone that requested pics. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions at cmarkovich@markovichinc.com

More turbo pics. As you can see in the pics the sled is very well assembled with great attention to detail. The dragon electronics all fit nicely under the Dragon belt holder/ cover on top of the clutch just as Polaris intended. The clutch cover is race legal but removable with two thumbscrews for mountain riding. Both number plates are screen vents for increased airflow at the clutches and near the turbo. The headlight has been replaced with screen vent also to act as a ram air for fresh air to the turbo. The aerocharger turbo is mounted cleanly with a stainless exhaust out of the side of the sled to avoid snow clogging. The dragon cluster works and is controlled by the dragon hand controls near the brake. The sled has a removabe key, handwarmers, and even reverse, all just like the factory. Under the hood, the boost tube has a blow off and a fuel pressure guage mounted to the regulator.

This was a fun project. Thanks to all of the contributors including Steve from EzRyde, Carls cycle sales, Zbroz, and especially Spank from BOC.

turbo 1.jpg turbo.jpg turbo 2.jpg turbo 3.jpg

Last edited:
M
Aug 26, 2009
Just wondering if you still had the 600 IQRR for sale. Also would you be interested in a trade for an 08 Yamaha Nytro? phone- 509-304-8786

Premium Features