• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 gone down already??

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
What is with the circles of no coating on the pistons?

attachment.php

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QMkMPL48Z3M?start=27" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
(felt like 3 inches, but probably less)

that's what she said :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

i couldn't help me self

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
Supposedly actual measurement dim. of piston dia. at those locations minus the coating thickness? Otherwise I wonder if the piston is at final size at that location? This engine must have very low hours/min. to retain all the lubricant?
Mike

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Same video as a few years ago, but with new captions . . .?

I guess if we don't speak the language, we will never know what is actually being said :)

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Same video as a few years ago, but with new captions . . .?

I guess if we don't speak the language, we will never know what is actually being said :)

All of the "Hitler" videos are the same, hence the "caption generator" website. Someone adds their own captions..

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Hell of a thread, entertainment at it’s finest. I totally believe people are buying memberships just to read this thread. I think the mods should climb the fence and watch her buck, who cares where it goes. No need for name calling or insults guys, remember it’s the internet, try to keep a little perspective. :face-icon-small-win

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
Dan and all. I am sorry for the earlier post, I thought that the ending would be a clue that I was just joking around? But I wouldn't put it past them to try something like that? The bearing would have to be ground to that configuration due to the precision that has to be held. Then taking a case and torquing over a pinpoint edge would be a crap shoot without distortion, either diametrically or linearly! I laughed like H--- before I hit the send button, but felt like the same way later for doing so! I Prolaris I will not do the same in the future? Thanks all for the understanding? PS, I do wish this engine would be the game changer for all that purchased, but for some not to be! Mike

LOL ! Well Mike it's fairly ironic that you posted it.

I am pretty sure Polaris wants to come up with some type bob & weave that is more subtle and has fewer signs of guilt of poor decisions.

Who ever signed off on the motor might want to look into a career at something less complex then a State Of The Art light-weight fuel injected 2 stroke snowmobile motor.

Dan

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
LOL ! Well Mike it's fairly ironic that you posted it.

I am pretty sure Polaris wants to come up with some type bob & weave that is more subtle and has fewer signs of guilt of poor decisions.

Who ever signed off on the motor might want to look into a career at something less complex then a State Of The Art light-weight fuel injected 2 stroke snowmobile motor.

Dan

Sorry Dan. I hit the red thumbs down by accident!

Premium Features