• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

POLARIS PARTS--SPRING/SUMMER CLEANING

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
Misc. Polaris Parts/ Spring Cleaning--Tired of looking at it all!! MAKE AN OFFER, NO LOBALLERS!!

Holz Racing Products Tip-Up 136"-156" extensions for Polaris Xtra-10 (Wedge and early Gen-2) suspensions with standard rear idler wheel. 10" axle extension, 20" track extension. Would also take older Polaris 133" tracks to 151-153". Good shape, been tapered to match profile of Xtra 10 and older Wedge rails where extension bolts to rail. Rear axle slot marked but not egged out. $85.00

Tracks USA Extensions part# POL-XL7 For 2001-2004 Polaris Xtra-Lite suspensions. 136" - 151" or 144" - 159" with standard size idler. New never installed but have a couple scratches from handling. $130.00

159" x 2" x 2.52" Pitch Camoplast Challenger part# 679-9884 Deep Powder Paddle Track--Decent shape, a few lugs have small chunks missing at the very tips and a few nicks but no lugs missing. Ported with three 1" holes at center of track at every pitch. Lots of life still left. $180.00--LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!

Wiseco P/N SK1289 Piston Kit Big Bore for Polaris 700 Liberty twins. 84mm pistons to take motor to 754cc. New kit, never installed, however one piston has 1 wrist pin circlip installed (not by me, got it that way off of ebay). Complete with top end gaskets and rings and remaining wrist pin retainers. $190.00

Factory hood off of I believe a 2001 800 RMK 800 SE 144. Came with a 800 SE chassis I got a while back. Has a couple minor scrapes and one spot on front left side looks more like something "sliced" into hood more than a crack. Paint has a couple stress cracks but not bad IMO.
Hood only, does not include headlights, gauges or windshield.
$100.00--LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!

Factory Polaris reeds from Ultra triple petals look good, cages good. $35/set

New crankcase set for Polaris p/n 3085662 don't know what they fit, I'm guessing a 550 Fan motor from 1993-2003 and possibly a couple other 2004 models?--Judging by the casting shapes compared to Polaris parts pictures that what I come up with. I received them in a torn piece of plastic with a Polaris warehouse label with this part number on it. Number does not come up in the Polaris online parts catalogs, and there is no engine model/serial number/year of manufacture stamped into cases either. If you know what they fit and need 'em make an offer!!

2 Indy 650 heads (RED) good shape, no pits $15 each or both for $25.

The following parts are off of a 2000 non-VES 700 Liberty Twin Motor from what I remember:

Factory Cylinder Head and Cover. Domes in good shape, can get number off it for exact application. $50.00

Water pump assembly. Bearings feels tight, in good shape $60.00

Factory "Y"-Pipe Good shape needs cleaned up, $15.00

Recoil Assembly, fair to good shape, spring seems good, rope should be replaced. $30.00

Prices do not include shipping!! I can get pictures upon request and text if needed. I can do Paypal or USPS money orders (or cash for local pickup items). Message me with zip code for shipping quotes.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

Premium Features