• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

posting pictures

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
G

go high fast

can anyone list steps in detail and in plain english how to post pictures.

thanks

under the old site you could post up photos up to 147 kb now the max jpeg is a lot smaller???? Am i understanding this correctly??

Last edited:
G

go high fast

attachment.php
another thing that stinks about this new site is the Search function.

I did however just discover that if I reduce the "compression" setting on my camera in addtion to selecting the "Small" mode I then get a photo that falls within the maximum size requirements for posting.

rather than leave the design of this process up to some technogeek why doesnt SnoWest simplify the procedure and then simply post the instructions in Rules & Info? What's the big secret??

http://www.snowest.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19126&stc=1&d=1210109812

Last edited:

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Photobucket all the way. I signed up just for SW reasons, but man is it handy for all kinds of stuff. For example: if you want to send a large file to someone, you can just sent a photobucket link. Only way to go for large files that are too big for email. Super easy to edit too. Easy to walk you through if you need help.

Sweet pic by the way.

Last edited:
Premium Features