• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

impulse turbo nytro

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
can someone post pictures of the air intake location

Here is a pic of the nytro with Impulse tubo kit from the side I will try to get some better pics later. The air intake comes out of the stock gas cap hole. New fill cap is located in the back.

side view 2.jpg

R
Nov 26, 2007
COSTCO
sunday033.jpg

sunday021.jpg

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
rednytro & AK Nitro, how are you guys liking the design/layout and the performance of the Impulse kits?

R
Nov 26, 2007
COSTCO
i like my kit so far no issues. @ 10 pounds its really fun in the trees and climbs hills i never even though of climbing on my cat . i thought the heat from the turbo would melt the plastic around were the gas tank used to go but so far so good . the prologer monitors youre A/F, rpm and contorls youre boost . The gas tank under the seat i really like other than on the trail youre a$$ gets sore , nothing an after market seat wouldnt solve . I'll post some new pics of under the hood next week after i get my fuji hood done and my surge tank in so i can crank it up to 15 pounds .
oh and you fill up youre sled at the back just behind the seat on the plastic shrouding

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
rednytro & AK Nitro, how are you guys liking the design/layout and the performance of the Impulse kits?

I think the design is great, the sled looks really clean, the kit utilizes the stock plastic and makes it look stock even though you modify the plastic. I am running 10 lbs of boost right now also. I am going to go with a surge tank also so I can push higher boost numbers. The sled at 10# is really fun to ride. My only problem this season is all the rocks I keep hitting due to s@##$y snow conditions in the interior. We are running two of these kits right now in Delta and think they are great. I have to let off the throttle going up hills up hills, I have never rode a sled you let off the throttle while climbing or you would be trenched.

T

Tookes

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage
rednytro & AK Nitro, thanks guys! by the way what's does the exhaust sound like coming from underneath the tunnel?

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
rednytro & AK Nitro, thanks guys! by the way what's does the exhaust sound like coming from underneath the tunnel?

The exhaust sound good not as loud as an apex but quieter than a 2 smoke with a can. When riding wide open all I hear is the turbo whistle.

R
Nov 26, 2007
COSTCO
the only problem with the exhaust on this seld is the crowd it draws in the parking lots lol. I put the kit in my self in my garage in about 5 nights. The only problem with the install was a crappy pure logic box , it got swaped out for a good one in about 4 days . the Fuji hood is a one peice hood that replaces youre hood and gauge mounts , it looks really cool . i think darko and climbmax run them on there sleds as well

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Thanks. Did you do the install yourself? If so how was the install?

Yes I installed my own. The Install took about a week working on it after work and on the weekends, I installed the headshim as long as we had it apart already. After we installed mine, we installed another Impulse turbo kit the next week.

Premium Features