• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seante Bill S1470 Tester's wilderness bill. (from CBU)

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
Citizens for Balanced Use
Chances of S1470 passage diminishing
Dear Jim,

Your calls and emails have made a difference. Senator Reid has pulled the Senate Omnibus Spending Bill from the floor and is working with Senator McConnell to craft a "Continuing Resolution" to temporarily fund the government through February.

We must make sure Senator Tester's bill does not get included in this
temporary measure.

One call left to make!
Mitch McConnell

202-224-2541

Please let Senator McConnell know the importance of stopping Senator Tester's S1470 Wilderness Bill.

Kerry White
Citizens for Balanced Use
1-406-600-4CBU
Join Our Mailing List
Forward email

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
A bunch of us Butte guys went to many of the meetings he had around here, Dillon, Deer Lodge,etc. When any of us would get up to ask questions he would dodge the answer or make some bull**** up that had nothing to do with the question. He brags this bill is a compormise between loggers,enviromentalists, and motorized. Bull****. Its between enviro whacks and the owner of Sun Mountain Lumber in Deer Lodge. We had no say at all. We need to replace him the next election cycle.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Any sledder that votes for Tester is fool! What a liberal puke.
No kidding.

A bunch of us Butte guys went to many of the meetings he had around here, Dillon, Deer Lodge,etc. When any of us would get up to ask questions he would dodge the answer or make some bull**** up that had nothing to do with the question. He brags this bill is a compormise between loggers,enviromentalists, and motorized. Bull****. Its between enviro whacks and the owner of Sun Mountain Lumber in Deer Lodge. We had no say at all. We need to replace him the next election cycle.

Surprised? LOL

T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
Tester is try to hot line his bill(S1470 Forest Jobs and Recreation Act) it has been recomended that we call the following senators and voice our concern. I talked to both offices this morning.
We need to call Senator Coburn at 202 224 5754, Senator Murkowski is at 202 224 6665

S1470 has close to 677,000 acres of new Wilderness( many thousands of acres not even recommended for wilderness in the Forest Plan) and approx 300,000 acres of companion designations

Close to 1,000,000 acres of Wilderness and Companion designations so we can log 100,000 acres over a 15 year period.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I don't think this guy cares about re-election. I heard he was going to run for D.C. mayor or govenor or something.
Someone needs to connect a sledge hammer with that flattop of his. Whatta a-hole.

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
How do these guys get elected here in Montana?? I don't get it, it seems everyone I talk to doesn't like him.

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
Its a shame these people get elected. Most of them dont give there intentions when running and people dont take the time to find out what most politicians stand for.

Premium Features