• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA Avalanche Gear with 2011 mtx nytro purchase

muddertrucker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 16, 2010
Whats up with Yamaha offering BCA avalanche gear for Canadians purchasing a new 2011 nytro mtx but not the people from the U.S., are our lives not as important? I just purchased 2 2011 mtx 162's and this was never even an option! Are there any other opinions on this?:face-icon-small-con

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Whats up with Yamaha offering BCA avalanche gear for Canadians purchasing a new 2011 nytro mtx but not the people from the U.S., are our lives not as important? I just purchased 2 2011 mtx 162's and this was never even an option! Are there any other opinions on this?:face-icon-small-con

Its just marketing, and since yamaha canada is using different people to do their marketing Than the US is things are going to be different, whether or not you or I like it or not LOL.

my guess anyway.

Doubt they discussed the value of canadian lives vs american lives however since our dollar sucks now compared to the canadian maybe they did LOL.

Premium Features